Why Become an Affiliate Member at MIRA? Access.
Affiliates obtain an advantage in business and enhance their professional lives by participating in MIRA. Affiliate members can network with over 500 local real estate professionals and attend MIRA events, including membership meetings and social activities. Our Partner Program allows you to be in control of your level of affiliation by giving you a tailored menu to suit your needs! Check out your options here!
- Be listed in the MIRA Membership Directory as a TRUSTED industry partner, a ready-resource for hundreds of REALTOR® members and the public
- Sponsor meetings, programs and events to gain valuable exposure in the real estate community
- Serve on MIRA committees and community service projects to earn personal and company recognition within the community
- Receive MIRA market information and weekly newsletter
How to Join
Whether you're the principal of your own company, or you work for a principal company, you can be a member of MIRA. When you're filling out your form, please complete the contact information for the appropriate membership type.
- Principal Affiliate = Owner/ Primary Contact of Company
- Additional Affiliate = Employee of Company
For questions or to return your completed Membership Application, contact Michelle Gudgel, Marketing Director at 309-664-5092 or [email protected].