The Mid-Illinois REALTORS® Association is committed to providing an accessible website.
If you have difficulty accessing content, have difficulty viewing a file on the website, or notice any accessibility problems, please contact MIRA to specify the nature of the accessibility issue and any assistive technology you use. MIRA will strive to provide the content you need in the format you require.
MIRA welcomes your suggestions and comments about improving ongoing efforts to increase the accessibility of this website. Please contact Diane Cote at [email protected]
Web Accessibility Help
There are actions you can take to adjust your web browser to make your web experience more accessible.
I am blind or can’t see very well:
If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips https://www.ssa.gov/accessibility/ (link is external) for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
- Use your computer to read web pages out loud https://www.ssa.gov/accessibility/browseAloud.html (link is external)
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens - https://www.ssa.gov/accessibility/keyboard_nav.html (link is external)
- Increase text size - https://www.ssa.gov/accessibility/textsize.html
(link is external)
- Magnify your screen - https://www.ssa.gov/accessibility/magnifyscreen.html (link is external)
- Change background and text colors - https://www.ssa.gov/accessibility/changecolors.html (link is external)
- Make your mouse pointer more visible - https://www.ssa.gov/accessibility/mousepointer.html (link is external) (Windows only)
I find a keyboard or mouse hard to use:
If you find a keyboard or mouse difficult to use, speech recognition software such as Dragon NaturallySpeaking - https://www.nuance.com/dragon.html (link is external) - may help you navigate web pages and online services. This software allows the user to move focus around a web page or application screen through voice controls.
I am deaf or hard of hearing:
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, please contact Diane Cote at [email protected] with suggestions on how we can improve our site for your use.