Fair Housing Declaration
I agree to:
- Provide equal professional service without regard to the race, color, religion, gender
(sex), disability (handicap), familial status, national origin, sexual orientation or gender
identity of any prospective client, customer, or of the residents of any community.
- Keep informed about fair housing law and practices, improving my clients' and
customers' opportunities and my business.
- Develop advertising that indicates that everyone is welcome and no one is excluded;,
expanding my client's and customer's opportunities to see, buy, or lease property.
- Inform my clients and customers about their rights and responsibilities under the fair
housing laws by providing brochures and other information.
- Document my efforts to provide professional service, which will assist me in becoming a
more responsive and successful REALTOR®.
- Refuse to tolerate non-compliance.
- Learn about those who are different from me, and celebrate those differences.
- Take a positive approach to fair housing practices and aspire to follow the spirit as well
as the letter of the law.
- Develop and implement fair housing practices for my firm to carry out the spirit of this